Our campers and staff return year after year. Many recall their experiences here as among the most meaningful in their lives. Ask them, and they'll tell you that Kennolyn is far more than just a camp. It's a community, a sentiment, a state of mind, a lifetime of memories. In one word, Kennolyn is Home.
Kids have good friend making instincts but sometimes they need to practice and be in an atmosphere where meeting new people and making friends is the norm. Our counselors foster a positive atmosphere that allows friendships to blossom.
We live in a fast-paced world. Between demands at school, homework, music lessons, sports practice, college prep, community service, and busy lives at home, kids these days are often overscheduled and over-stimulated. Sometimes they just need to recharge, get back to basics, and be kids again! At Kennolyn, they get the break they need in an atmosphere of adventure and self-discovery.
Reasons to Choose Kennolyn Day Camp
- Family owned and operated since 1946
- Beautiful location overlooking Monterey Bay
- Daily AM/PM Bus Transportation available
- Programs for Kindergarten through 8th grade
- 3 day programs available for campers in the 2nd grade and younger
- Wide range of fun and challenging activities to discover
- Group activities and exciting electives
- Nurturing, healthy and safe environment